Monday, October 25, 2010

Why Some Parents Make Their Children Go to School

The alarm clock had just gone off - it was 6:15AM and Mrs Smith climbed out of bed. Downstairs to the kitchen she went. Once her coffee began to brew she pulled out the pans and got out the bacon & the eggs. "Bobby" she yelled "its time to get up".

As she stood by the stove frying the bacon & eggs she again yelled: "Bobby dear, its time to get up".

Now as she placed the bacon, eggs and toast on the table, she noticed Bobby was still not downstairs. She walked to the bottom of the stairs and yelled one final time "Bobby get up now and come down here for breakfast or you'll be late for school"

Bobby yelled back - "I'm not going to school".

What do you mean you not going to school, she replied.

I'm not Bobby said

Why Bobby?

Cause the kids always make fun of me - the teachers laugh at me and the staff constantly teases me.

Bobby that's not true now get down here his mother yelled.

NO! I am not coming down Bobby said.

Bobby, I am not going to argue with you, get down here and get ready for School his mother said.

"Why do I have to go to school" Bobby asked.

Because you're the Principal!

No comments:

Post a Comment