Saturday, May 31, 2014

Local Public Officials in a Barbershop

A township officer and a county board member who were known to have a very contentious relationship somehow ended up at the same barber shop. As each sat in his chair being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. Even the barbers were afraid to start a conversation for fear it would turn into a issue of local political debate.








As the barbers finished their haircuts and shaves, the one barber who had the township officer in his chair reached for the aftershave.

The township officer immediately raised his hand, stopped him and said, “No thanks, my wife will smell that on me when I get home and think I’ve been in a whorehouse.”

The second barber turned to county board member and said, “How about you sir?” The county supervisor replied, “Sure go ahead; my wife has never been inside a whorehouse.  I bet she’d be interested to know what one smells like."

No comments:

Post a Comment