1) Is 54 years of age.
2) Is married.
3) Is retired, semi-retired, or self-employed.
4) Is a high school graduate with two additional years of
higher education or training.
5) Cannot lick his or her "left elbow."
6) Has an annual income greater than $45,000.
7) Has two or more children (the actual statistical mean
is 2.6 children).
8) Has lived in his or her community for over 18 years.
9) Will serve two complete terms in public office.
10) Since reading this article, has tried to lick his or her
left elbow twice.