Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Newly Wed City Council Member

A younger member on the City Council decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend.






One evening about a week after their honeymoon, he was out in the garage after supper cleaning his golf clubs for his Saturday game. His wife came out and stood by the bench to watch him.
 
After a long period of silence she finally spoke, "Honey, I've been thinking.  Now that we are married I think it's time you quit playing so much golf. Maybe you should sell your clubs and cancel your membership at the golf club."
 
The city council member froze and got a horrified look on his face.
His wife said, "Darling, what's wrong?"
 
He replied, "There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife."

"Ex wife!" she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!" 

"I wasn't." he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment